Monday, August 10, 2026

Happy Monday y'all!

Ol' Russ is moving on with life to an extent and devoting time getting back to projects put on the back burner during the campaign. One thing is clear, there are issues evolving that will need exposed to the voters and great citizens of Platte County. The utter greed, power hungry at all cost factions that are taking over Platte County must have spotlights shined on them.

I fear some of our elected will wind up being beholden to these factions and suffer greatly if and when the elected try to do the right thing which may be in contrast to the agenda these political factions are promoting.

I will not be so vague in the coming days and weeks as the political chess game plays out, news hits and people are stymied at what the heck is going on in Platte County.

Yes, I am aware I take a risk, not sure how great a risk, to expose and name names. But I will when I am certain of the facts, the players involved and if able, highlight their motivations. I do not think they will be in the best interest of Platte County.

In the meantime, watch for a new app I have developed for the tourism industry that has been literally years in the making while technology caught up to allow one of my pet projects to see the light of day.

I now look forward to a Fall season of travel, Fall gardening, remodeling projects reignited and attending my 50th class reunion.

Living life is important. Also promoting the cause of keeping this Republic free and intact is also important. I won't make promises, predictions or veiled threats. I will prove by actions. As Lee Iacocca said: "Lead, Follow, or get out of the way!" I have come to appreciate that quote over the years.

Stay safe in this heat. Stay hydrated. And smile! Wave to that neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.